Jot Well- Keep It Simple | Digital Mental Wellness Journal
Jot Well is a digital journaling resource. This journal was created by a clinical mental health counselor following therapeutic tools and skills to guide mental wellness, self-discovery, and personal growth. This journal is set up with 30 prompted activities to benefit your mental wellness. These can be done day-to-day in order or you can move around and select activities as needed. You can move through this tool for what works best for you. You will come back and review your previous work for reflection and personal benefits. It also has blank templates and a free journaling section to add to your journaling and personal growth journey.
It’s time for you to focus on you for you! It’s time for you to Jot Well!
Designed by Oh So Whimzey.
- 50 page PDF format with hyperlinks for any note-taking app (GoodNotes, ZoomNotes, Notability, Noteshelf)
- JPG Sheet included with instructions for a product use reference.
- Hex codes are included within the PDF file.
- The digital journal is optimized for Digital Planning at 150 DPI. It is not suitable for printing.
- Your completed purchase will include a PDF file that is created for digital planning.
- An unzipping app is needed for the file included.
- Look through the set preview pictures to see all that is included.